QR Code Generator
Free QR Code Generator Tool
QR Code Generator
Our QR Code Generator tool lets you generate a QR code for any form of text, may it be your URL, a message, or particular contact information. It embeds the desired information in the QR code and shows it to you. The QR code can be generated online without any other software with just one click.
What is this tool all about?
QR codes are widely used to track product information in a supply chain and are frequently utilized in marketing and advertising campaigns because many smartphones have built-in QR scanners. While QR codes appear to be simple, they are capable of holding a lot of information. On scanning, the QR code should provide instant access to information.
While on the web, you may have encountered the need to generate a QR code for your designed website or even your social media page for marketing or whatever purpose. Our QR Code Generator solves such a problem, which helps you generate a QR code for your specific purpose. An input parameter, Image size, can control the resulting QR code image size. Also, you can embed your Logo in the QR code to make it more company specific.
How to use the QR Code Generator tool?
Our website emphasizes on a better user interface. QR code generator, like the rest of our tools, is incredibly simple to use. You would be able to use this tool without much help even if you don't have a lot of technical experience.
You can easily launch our QR code generator tool directly from our home page under Website Management Tools. Follow up with the instructions provided to generate your QR code without any hassle.
- Enter QR code Information:
- Copy the text / URL from the file where it has been saved.
- Go to our online tool and paste it in the box with the label ‘Paste your text here’.
- Beneath this text box, please enter the Image size value in the field with label ‘Image size’. By default, it is 300. This value corresponds to the size of the square image of generated QR code.
- Below that, there is a toggle button with label ‘Custom logo’ that enables you to embed a custom logo in the generated QR code.
- If you don’t wish to embed any logo in the QR code, you can ignore this toggle button and customization steps. You can simply jump to the part-c of the guide QR code Generation to generate your QR code.
- If you switch on the Custom logo toggle button, a box will appear beneath that, which requires the desired logo file to be chosen. It is explained in part-b of the guide.
- Next, it asks the size of Logo in the generated QR code. Make sure it’s 5-6 times smaller than the Image size.
- Insert Logo File:
Multiple uploading options are available to users. First option is:
From Personal Computer:
In case you have saved your logo image file on your local computer, follow these steps to upload it from there.
- Make sure you have chosen the right uploading option by going to the rightmost bottom corner of the dotted box. If it reads Use Remote URL, you are at the right place. Otherwise click on it, the option will change.
- Go to the Choose File button and click on it.
- It will open your file explorer. Browse the location where your files are kept, and choose the logo image that you want to use. Click on Open to proceed.
- Your file name along its format extension will be shown in the box alongside the Choose File button. Make sure its name and extension is correct as per your requirement.
Using Remote URL:
Most of the times the file is saved online, to use it from there, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have chosen the right file choosing option by going to the rightmost bottom corner of the dotted box. If it reads Upload from Device, you are at the right place. Otherwise click on it, the option will change.
- To type in the link, you can either type the whole link, or press [Ctrl + V] if you have copied the link before or simply click on the paste button (Clipboard icon) at the right side of the box.
- QR code Generation:
After you have chosen the configurations, the next step is to generate and download your QR code image. You can do so by following these steps:
- Go to the Generate button and click on it to generate the desired QR code.
- A preview of your QR code will be shown in-front of you. Click on the Download button to download your QR code as a png file.
How can the generated QR codes help you?
The advantage of using our tool is that you can even embed your page’s / company’s Logo in your QR code, and the generated QR code can be downloaded instantly in the form of an image. Using the QR code, you can download an app directly from the Apple App Store or Google Play. QR codes can help you access Wi-Fi by saving encryption information such as the SSID, password, and encryption type, in its QR code. Similarly, website URLs, phone numbers, and up to 4,000 characters of text can all be included in a QR code.
Here are some common questions that you may have about our QR code Generator.
Can QR Codes be personalized?
Yes, depending on the context, QR Codes can be customized to any desired logo or template using our custom logo option.
How many QR Codes can be generated using our QR code generator?
There are no limitations on how many you want to generate. You can generate as many as you need.
Is my Logo secure by using your tool?
Yes, as we process your images in real time, your content remains secure. Any image you upload is not saved on our servers.
What is the difference between a static QR Code and a dynamic QR Code?
Static QR Codes are uneditable after they are created whereas dynamic QR Codes are editable. Not only that, but dynamic QR Codes may be tracked, analyzed, and adjusted as needed.
Why should you use our tool?
Our QR Code Generator tool provides an easy-to-use platform to generate any QR code from the text or URL. Because it is a web-based application, you do not need to install any software or plugins. Not only this, but our tool is absolutely free and does not demand creating an account. In just a few moments, our tool generates the embedded QR code. 100% accurate results are guaranteed by our tool. All these attributes make our tool very user friendly.